Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Recruitment 2018: Drill deep Oil & Gas Company Limited has been incorporated as an oil and gas exploration and production company with a focus on West Africa and the Gulf of Guinea as its core business. We offer world-class, cost-effective and safe energy solutions in the areas of drilling and well maintenance, environment, engineering, inspections, project management, wireline service and inspection services.
Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited is recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position available below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Amending applicant’s CVs
- Obtaining references
- Taking incoming calls and questions
- Maintaining the company database
- Organising consultant’s schedules
- Problem-solving skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
- Good organizational and time management skills
- For programming, knowledge of one or more programming languages relevant to the role
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via SMS/Email for interview.
Application Deadline: 20th July, 2018.