ABUAD 2nd Post-UTME screening registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost and screening date for the 2018/2019 acdemic session have been announced by the managemnt of the university. Cut-off mark is 180. Screening date is August 4th, 2018. Details below;
The following candidates are entitled to attend the screening exercise on Saturday, 4th August 2018. by 10.00am.
(i) Candidates who chose ABUAD as first or second choice
(ii) Candidates who did not choose ABUAD in the UTME and are seeking change of institution
(iii) Direct Entry candidates
NOTE: International Candidates resident in Nigeria seeking admission into ABUAD are to attend the Screening Exercise physically while those outside the Country are to send their credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who scored below 180 national cut-off mark and are seeking admission into Pre-degree and Degree Foundation Programmes at Afe Babalola International Study Centre, Ibadan.
Applicants must bring to the Screening Centres, the following documents viz:
(i) Print out of 2018 JAMB UTME Result Slip
(ii) Printed Screening Photocard and Application Form (For applicants who applied online)
(iii) Completed Bio-Data Application Form (For applicants who applied manually).
(iv) Copies of the Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
(v) Original copy of Birth Certificate
(vi) Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe the candidate’s character of good conduct.
(vii) Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
(viii) Evidence of payment – Bank tellers (for applicants who applied manually)
NB: THERE SHALL BE NO WRITTEN TEST OR EXAMINATION. (All candidates are advised to dress corporately and should arrive at the venue at least 30minutes before the exercise commences)
- Ado-Ekiti: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
- Abuja: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja.
- Lagos: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.
- Porthacourt: Elechi Amadi Polytechnics, Rumuola Road, Port Harcourt(Former Port-Harcourt Polytechnics)
- Warri: Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri.
- Ibadan: Afe Babalola International Study Centre, AB Plaza, Oshuntokun Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan.
- Enugu: Peters Place Hotel, Off Old Abakaliki, Airport Road, Emene, Enugu.
- Akwa-Ibom: Bright Future College, Osongama Estate, Off Edet Akpan Avenue (Four Lane), Uyo, Akwa – Ibom State.
- Kaduna: Divine Progress School, No 47, Mayere Road, Opposite Dullah Filling Station, Narayi High Court, Barnawa, Kaduna.
ALL THE LIST OF COMPLETED STORIES ON BHTRENDS